Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tooth Number Three!


Truman had difficulty sleeping last night and was very congested. At about 5:30am, and having gone into Truman's room a number of times to help him get back to sleep I decided to bring him into our bed. Luckily, he and I slept for a few hours. I was just hoping the he was not coming down with anything, but it was apparent that he really needed to be comforted. I then remembered when Truman's last teeth came in how we thought he had come down with a cold but he was actually teething. Well, this afternoon I saw another little white bud poking through. Funny though, he is getting another tooth on the bottom and not top! How cute are his three little teeth going to look???


My father and I took turns carrying Truman around, as he would not be happy any other way. Even when he was trying to go down for a nap this afternoon I had to rock him to sleep which I have not had to do for a long time! I can't really complain though, he has been relatively happy considering he's teething,


Truman is really enjoying his rice cereal, and yesterday we tried oatmeal for the first time which he devoured! We will be waiting until we get back from vacation until we start fruits and veggies - but I can't wait to try! I hope he likes them! Only three more days until we leave for our trip, sunshine here we come!




No comments: