Monday, February 19, 2007

Good Friends and Fun!

Truman had a very fun and busy weekend. Friday night we went to Baba's for a delicious dinner. We put Truman in his travelling highchair and he fussed and fussed, when we tried to take him out the tray was stuck which panicked all of us. We eventually got him out but have since returned the chair.

Saturday we ran a whole bunch of errands - we went to Toys R Us, exchanged our car seat, and visited the library for Jerry. We then went to the Sullivan's and had dinner with them, the Thornton's and Walshy. Olivia and Truman spent some time "playing" with one another and Christine gave me a wonderful hug! Unfortunately, Truman's witching hour came abruptly and we had to leave in such a rush I wasn't even able to finish my dessert. Believe me, you don't want to miss out on anything Stephanie makes! Our little boy knows when he wants to go to sleep...I guess we can't complain!

On Sunday we had Wawa and David over for breakfast. Wawa fed Truman his rice cereal, he loved it so much he wanted seconds. Then Wawa and David took Morrie and Truman out for a long walk while Jerry and I cleaned the house from top to bottom. In the afternoon, Truman, Jerry and I went to Ryan, Rebecca and Jake's house for a lovely "pasta bar" dinner. We were joined by Bronna, Jeff and Macayla. It was so cute watching the children "interact". Jerry tried to give Truman his first sip of Coke, luckily I stopped them in time! :)








No comments: