Saturday, February 17, 2007

Yum Yum!

Yum! Food is delicious! This morning Jerry and I fed Truman his first solid food today. Well, if you can call what we gave him solid...the rice cereal was the consistency of thick milk. Nonetheless, Truman LOVED it! He is definitely a Topolski-Braun!!! Truman is so much happier today, so now I feel like I have been starving my child unnecessarily. He just wanted more food and this was probably the reason he has been a little cranky over the last few days. Feeding him will make our trip a little bit more challenging, but at least we will have a happy baby on our hands.

Truman had a lot of fun eating today but it was really messy. I see a lot more loads of laundry in our future! I just thought the look on Truman's face was priceless. He completely grabbed the spoon and shoved it in his mouth and just wanted more! ADORABLE!!!



No comments: