Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Guy!

Truman has been such a happy fella lately! His smile constantly melts my heart! Truman has "rediscovered" his voice, in that he loves to squeal in delight (especially when Morrie enters the room) and he is modulating his voice even more....it is so adorable! I am really starting to get sad that our time together will soon be ending. I am enjoying my time with him so much!

Truman and I went to visit Misty last night and a very delicious dinner...yum! Truman was on his best behaviour but got a little tired at the end of the night. He cried most of the way home, which panicked me. I can't even count the number of times I had to pop his soother back in his mouth! He just wants to be in his crib to sleep now (even for naps!). So I have to start watching the signs to make sure we make it home on time! Truman loves to move around in his crib but he wakes himself up when he reaches the end of the crib and can't move any further! Poor guy! He often wakes up with red circles on is knees from all the movement!

This afternoon Truman and I are going to the AGO to see the Ansel Adams exhibit. It should be a nice afternoon! We then are hopefully meeting Jerry for either lunch or coffee. Tonight we are going to Wawa and David's house for dinner. Should be a nice weekend!



No comments: