Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sweet Kisses

Last night Truman, Jerry and I went out for dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. One of my dates however, slept through the entire meal. Truman made up for it though when we got home as he was full of energy and was enjoying playing with the whole family. Over the past few weeks Truman has started to show some emotional behaviours by giving us hugs and open mouth kisses (although he may also just be trying to latch onto the occasional cheek here and there).

Truman had a little bit of a rough day yesterday. He constantly wanted to be held and the second I put him down he began to fuss. He also took a lot of naps (more than usual). I am wondering if he is teething again or if he is hungry. I am so worried that we should have started feeding him solids but the timing is not right with our upcoming trip to the Dominican Republic. I am sure he is just fine, but it is a parents job to worry!

No comments: