Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Truman and I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. So, after showing Truman the snow from inside the house, it was time to show him the real thing! I dressed Truman in some warm clothes and then his snowsuit and hat and brought him outside for a little photo shoot. Well, Truman fell asleep instantly! I guess the combination of the cold air and being comfortable in his snowsuit was the perfect condition for an early afternoon nap! Maybe we'll try again later! Too cute! Truman and I don't have any plans today as we don't really want to drive anywhere and leave the house. It is also too cold to take Truman on a walk. So we are stuck inside and trying to find ways to keep ourselves amused! I am dying for a coffee so we may have to go to Starbucks later this afternoon...


Yesterday afternoon Jerry, Truman and I went to the public library to get Truman a library card. He didn't really find any books that he was interested in taking out just yet. But we did stay and read a few books while we were there.

I hope everyone enjoys their Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Benjamin Thornton said...

What a cute little snow angel :)


Happy Valentine's Day from Christine (one of Truman's many, many girlfriends)