Monday, February 12, 2007

Buffalo Soldier




What's new with Truman? He's been quite the busy boy over the past week or so that I have not updated his blog (bad mommy). Developmentally, he has discovered his feet, loves to put EVERYTHING in his mouth, is sitting on his own momentarily (seconds really), and loves to giggle and squeal when I do something funny. This evening I was making popping noises with my mouth and he was giggling and screaming so much, which in turn made me giggle and laugh back at him. He has truly been quite delightful! Jerry was sure Truman said "ma" and I think I heard him say "ba"....maybe his first word will be ba-ha-ma!

Tina, Misty, Truman and I went to Buffalo for some shopping this weekend. Poor Truman just wanted out of his car seat so badly on our way there he was crying so much and for so long I felt horrible for him. As soon as we reached our destination and I had him in my arms all crying ceased and he was a happy boy. He didn't sleep much during the day, which made it very difficult for him to fall asleep that evening at the hotel. Shopping however, was very successful and Truman has a whole new spring/summer wardrobe! I even bought myself two pairs of shoes!
Other than that, Truman enjoyed the art gallery, maybe because the photographs were black and white or that there were lots of people around that he could talk to? Poor Truman, everyone thought he was a little girl because I put him in a pink button down....silly mommy! But it was Ralph Lauren!

1 comment:

Misty said...

T-Dot...It was a pleasure spending two weekends in a row with you and your mommy...you are definitely a little character!