Sunday, December 03, 2006

Truman's First Vacation


Truman, Jerry and I just got back from our vacation to Orlando Florida. We travelled with the Sullivans (Myriah, Scott, Ethan and Olivia) and had such a wonderful time. I can't believe we are already back in cold Ontario. Truman's first vacation was also a week of many other firsts for the little guy:

1. Truman's first flight. He seemed to love flying as much as I do! He was very good, and we didn't hear a peep from him. Jerry and I figure it was the sound of the engine that was soothing to him.

2. Truman's first time swimming. Jerry and Truman loved to go into the water together. Truman seemed to like the water, so much in fact that one day he fell asleep! It must have been a pleasant reminder of the womb, and the warm water helped a lot!

3. Truman also enjoyed his first time (and mine) to Disney! Specifically, we ventured to Animal Kingdom and saw lots of animals (duh!) and took a safari ride which put Tdot to sleep! He was truly an angel all day, with an exception of our car ride home....Jerry was so excited about this adventure and I can't wait to take both of my boys back in a few years - so that Truman can truly enjoy it!

















4. Truman rolled from back to front for the first time on his 3-month birthday! I was so proud of the little guy! He has repeated this milestone a couple more times since! Keep rolling!


5. Most importantly, Truman went outlet shopping for the first time! And wow did he enjoy himself and went a little crazy with his spending. All of his life savings were spent on designer labels at discount prices! Seriously, his mother has a problem controlling herself with all of the cute clothes!

Jerry and I had such a wonderful time travelling with Truman, we can't wait to do it again! It was a lot of fun travelling with the Sullivan's, especially Ethan who I have come to adore! Our next trip is to NYC in a couple weeks. I can't wait to stroll down 5th Avenue latte in hand, showing off my little one!

No comments: