Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Weigh In: Part Two

Truman weighed in at 14lbs at his 3 month appointment, he is growing to be such a big boy. He is also quite long, at 64cm. He is almost too long for his car seat, which makes me incredibly sad. This time we have together has been moving too quickly.

Here's what we have been up to! This week we have been getting ready for our upcoming trip to Florida. Packing is posing quite a challenge, but I think we will manage. Truman is taking up one huge piece of luggage for his own things! Today we will be going to yoga and then off to run some errands to get ready for our flight on Saturday.

Last night we spoke to our cousins Sabrina and Mary in New York to make plans for our visit in December. I can't wait to take Truman to the big apple. 5th Avenue here we come...

Yesterday we went to baby massage with Rebecca, Jake, Bronna and Macayla. Truman was being such a good boy today - smiling and talking away...no fussing. I'm thinking back to a few weeks ago when we would go to classes and he would only feed and fuss, now he has become quite an interactive boy. He seemed to enjoy the massage so much he fell right asleep after class.

On Tuesday night I had my first night out alone without Truman and Jerry. Tina and I took Misty to see Chicago for her 30th birthday. Although I thought about him a lot I made it through the night (and with only two phone calls!).

Here's a picture of Truman sitting in his Bumbo...as you can see we have a slight swift breeze in the house! I am hoping soon Truman will be able to sit up straight!

No comments: