Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ironic

Last night it was I who was having trouble sleeping and not my darling son! We put Truman to sleep around 10:30pm last night and he didn't wake until 4:30am. I think I went in and checked on him about 100 times. Is he breathing? Is he OK? I lay awake nervous that something may happen to him. I know these thoughts were quite irrational, but I was honestly worried. He quickly ate and then slept until 8:30 this morning. Now, what worries me most is that our little one likes to sleep on his tummy. The last few nights he'd wake up every hour or every few hours, but last night he slept so well. Tonight, however, will not be a good indicator of his sleep habits since we probably will get home rather late. But, back on his tummy he will go. I think he'll be OK since he can move his head well and he is able to roll from his stomach to his side. I know I am still going to worry though....

Truman's disposition is back to normal today and it probably has to do with the fact that he slept so well last night. He has been a little chatter box and is giggling and smiling again. I guess I can't blame him for his demeanour the past few days, I am pretty grumpy too on little sleep!

Tonight we are off the the Sullivan's to bring in 2007. I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the best for 2007!!!

No comments: