Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ready for a Paper Route?

Last night Jerry and I took Truman to visit Santa. Before we left however, I could not resist taking some more pictures. Here, Truman is posing for his ID badge for his new paper route. He has to earn his keep somehow? Truman's outfit is courtesy of Pat and Tina Inc. Honestly, how adorable is it???



Truman had a great time telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas this year. Now my dear son, were you naughty or nice these past three months?

Truman and I had a busy week. We had our last Salsa class, we enjoyed it so much we have signed up for the next session starting January. Tuesday we did a little Christmas shopping with my parents. Yesterday we had baby massage, went for lunch, then a nice walk. Truman tried out his Jolly Jumper yesterday and loved it...I'll have to post a pic soon! This morning we are off to Yoga for some much needed stretching!

Truman and I would like to wish Jerry a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lots of love and kisses to you!

No comments: