Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sleeping Beauty

Last night I found my two boys curled up with one another, how sweet! Morrie is starting to really take to Truman and he really wants to play with him. Poor Morrie is going to have to wait a bit longer for the two of them to interact. Since the weather is so nice, Truman, Morrie and I will go on a nice long walk this afternoon.



Today Truman completed the second part of the study at York University. The facilitator mentioned that she received good results for her research and she was really pleased. We may even participate in some other studies in a few months. We then headed to my work to say hello to everyone. Truman was flirting with all of the ladies - smiling and giggling at them. Lana and I went to Tim Horotn's for lunch while Truman caught a nice and much needed nap. Tomorrow is our annual Holiday Brunch, so tonight I am going to have to do some baking....now, what to make?

No comments: