Thursday, March 27, 2008

Truman's New Seat

As I mentioned in a previous blog, Truman refuses to have anything to do with his highchair. I think it has a lot to do with the fact at day care, he sits at a little table with his friends. At home, he doesn't understand why he can't sit at the dinner table with me. The high chair has not been used for days. This evening I propped Truman up on a pillow so that he could actually reach his food.
Truman's new favourite place to sit is on the little garbage can in the bathroom. He likes to squeeze between the sink and the toilet and just sit. He never sits for very long, but does it whenever he has the chance.


You may have noticed in many of the recent pictures on the blog that Truman often has his soother in his mouth. Too often for me, but it is like he can't function without it. Funny enough, he never has it at day care not even to nap! So, once Jerry returns (because honestly, I don't have the strength to do it right now) we are reducing the usage time of Truman's soother. I am sure there is going to be a lot of complaining in our future.

No comments: