Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Truman and I headed to my parent's house yesterday so that we could spend the rest of the weekend with Nanny and Oopa. Truman was so excited to see Morrie and I think Morrie too was excited to see us.
Earlier today Alexis and Alison came over for a little play date. Both Truman and Alexis did a great job of sharing their food and toys. I didn't hear "mine" too many times.
Here is a picture of Truman working diligently on the computer this morning before he started his Easter Egg Hunt.
Tina, Pat and Misty joined us at my parent's this afternoon for a feast. I think that I am still full from the meal. Truman had fun playing with both his aunts, and his uncle Pat. He had Oopa and Nanny take him up and down the stairs a few times, which I think tired them out!
Truman has seemed to have lost his appetite a little this weekend and has been napping quite a bit. He had two naps this weekend that were over 3 hours in length. Very unusual for our usually active fellow. Hopefully nothing is bothering him and he's only going through a growth spurt. Not that I should be complaining....it has been giving me a lot of time to myself.



Only 1o more days until Jerry is home!

No comments: