Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mine!!

Truman learned a new word this week...."mine". Now, everything is "mine". I guess the positive thing here is that he hasn't said "NO" in awhile. I'm sure that he picked up this word from another child at day care. Why couldn't he have picked up a nicer word???
Truman now likes to sit at the dinner table and wants nothing to do with his high chair. This game never lasts long because my little one refuses to sit still, then Mommy loses patience, he gets popped in his high chair, insert tantrum, wait for the calm, and finish dinner.

Life has been hectic over the past week and I am looking forward to the fact that tomorrow is a holiday. It will also be great to have the extra day together. I'm hoping that Truman will sleep in, at least until 7am....please!




No comments: