Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 2


So far we have survived day one and two without daddy. I have managed to so far stay on top of things. I have been able to drop off Truman at day care earlier than usual (which then means I am on time for work). I have tried to stay organized, preparing for the day ahead. Hopefully this trend will continue. I have to be honest, I was extremely tired tonight after a stressful day at work, then running around when we got home. Only 13 more days until Jerry comes home.....and 15 more days until we leave for Cuba!

Tina and Misty came over last night, which helped me out a lot, not to mention that it is always nice to have company. I have had so many offers from friends and family - offering me babysitting services or for me to drop Truman off if I need a little break. I am so lucky. Even Baba made dinner for Truman for a few evenings to help me out - how truly wonderful! Thank you so much Wanda for dropping the food off!








No comments: