Sunday, March 30, 2008

19 Months!

Truman yesterday insisted on wearing a clip in his hair (like mommy does). He had a little fit each time I tried to take it away from him and I tried explaining to him that only girl's wear hair clips. Luckily I managed to distract him before we went out, but I did capture a picture of it.


Today we went to our first gymnastics class - which basically entails children running around and playing on all sorts of equipment. I was beat by the end of the class and just about ready for a nap. Truman seemed to enjoy it, especially music time, where they sang three versions of the itsy bitsy spider (which is Truman's favourite song these days). Jerry actually has been singing it to Truman over the phone. Below, is a picture of him doing the actions to the song.


Only 3 more days until Jerry comes home.....it can't come soon enough!

No comments: