Monday, May 28, 2007

Bobbing for Blueberry Yogurt?

These days feeding Truman can be challenging. He loves to eat, so there is no challenge in trying to get Truman to eat, the difficulty is trying to get the food in him instead of on him, on the floor, on the tray or on Morrie. Before Morrie got his haircut, I would find pieces of food in his fur. Truman just loves to feed himself, and it is taking a long time for us to finish a meal. Take this afternoon for example, I prepared some blueberry yogurt for lunch. Truman was watching Morrie so as I tried to spoon some food in his mouth most of the yogurt ended up on his tray. The next thing I saw was Truman slurping up the yogurt from his tray! He proceeded to eat like this for the rest of the meal and I played along (this time). What a mess! But super cute!


Saturday afternoon we had Ryan, Rebecca and Jake, and Jeff, Bronna and Macayla over for a backyard BBQ. We were hoping that the weather was going to be a little warmer so the kids could play in the pool. We were out of luck! But the kids enjoyed themselves playing with toys and watching Bronna blow bubbles. Both Truman and Jake tried Ryan's sirloin burger and I think they both enjoyed it!

On Sunday afternoon we invited my friend Jenn and her husband John over for brunch. Poor Truman must have been exhausted because he stayed awake for half a bagel and then slept for almost three hours! I am glad that Jenn and John were able to see him for a little bit, but it did give us time to catch up without the distraction. Sunday evening we headed to grandma's house for and Indian food feast. Truman tried naan for the first time and he loved it! I am not surprised since he seems to love food, at least for now.

Here's a picture of Ryan with his son Jake






No comments: