Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Weigh In: Part Six

I took Truman to his seventh month appointment...I was so worried that he hadn't put on enough weight, although he felt heavier I still had some reservations. I am happy to report that Truman is now just under 17lbs...weighing 7.68 kg. The solid food is sure helping him! He also shrank 1 cm...so I am assuming that the measurements from last time were wrong! Not the most accurate form of measurement! We are going back to the doctor in two months time just to make sure Truman is gaining enough weight. He is still only in the 25th percentile for weight. Plus, it will give me some peace of mind!

This week Truman tried pears and green beans...and what a reaction! It was so funny that I had to record him. I have been trying desperately to find a way to post the video...it makes me laugh every time I watch it! When he takes a bite it is like he is consuming something really strong. But now Truman's favourite thing to do is to spit out the food and spray it at me. I am trying so hard not to laugh because I am trying not to encourage this behaviour! But, truly it is adorable.


Yesterday afternoon Truman and I went for a nice long walk with Emily and Grace and enjoyed the beautiful warm weather. I can't wait for the warm temperatures to stay! Last night Jerry looked after Truman while I went out with the girl's. Both boys had a lot of fun together going for a walk and visiting Wawa. Next week we are starting both swimming lessons and Gymboree and are looking forward to them both!

I also wanted to wish my father a Happy 65th Birthday! We can't wait to celebrate on Monday!


No comments: