Thursday, March 29, 2007

7 Months!


Today Truman turned 7 months! Although he looks happy in these pictures I captured (he LOVES the camera), Truman and I had a rough night. I put Truman to sleep just before 8pm and he went to sleep quite easily. At about midnight he woke up screaming. I tried to soothe him as much as possible by going in and giving him his pacifier and teddy, but he wouldn't stop crying. He was definitely in pain from his teeth that are coming in, so I took him out of his crib and brought him in bed with me. Poor thing did not stop moving around all night. We slept the best from about 6am to 9am. I am hoping I will have enough energy to make it through the day! A nice cuppa Buck's will probably help me through!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Truman!You are a big boy now :-)!And such a handsome guy...oh

ania Poland