Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two More Teeth (Number Five and Six!)

On Monday night I noticed two blisters on the top of Truman's mouth on his gum line. One of these blisters started to bleed by the end of the night which never happened before. It looked as though two teeth may be breaking the surface, but his gums looked different than last time. Funny thing, he is not getting his two front teeth! Although, he has not been teething in the usual order. He has been sleeping a lot over the last few days and was crying since he woke up this morning and is now taking a nap. Poor guy! My arms seem to be the only thing that comforts him, which does not bother me at all!

Monday night we celebrated my father's 65th birthday. The family went out for dinner and then had dessert at our house (made by Tina of course). I think she made the BEST dessert ever....chocolate brownie cake with a white chocolate mouse and candied bananas....my oh my!

Yesterday Truman and I went to Gymboree and had a blast (I had such a workout!), we played and played some more. Truman has been flirting with all of our instructors lately and talks to them as they are giving the group instructions. I can't help but laugh! We then went on a nice long walk with Emily and Grace and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I was in much need of a nice Starbuck's coffee. What a warm and glorious day yesterday...I can't wait for the warm weather to stay!

Today, I am getting a much needed haircut and Nanny and Oopa are coming downtown with us. Hopefully Truman will be OK and not in too much pain.

No comments: