Thursday, March 15, 2007

Snuggle Bear

This morning, I put Truman down for his nap and when I came back in the room, this is how I found him! Fast asleep cuddling with his bear! Too cute! My little bug is still sleeping! We were suppose to be at Becca and Jake's at noon, so looks like we are going to be a little late!

Tonight Truman is going to be babysat by Wawa while Jerry and I go out for dinner with some of Jerry's work colleagues. I am looking forward to it (especially the coconut cream pie - best in the city! Yum!). Truman is looking forward to having a few hours alone with his grandmother!

This week all of our classes were cancelled because of March Break, but we still managed to stay busy. On Tuesday, Jerry ended up coming home early and we took a nice long walk and went for coffee and even sat outside! BTW, I can't wait for spring!! Wednesday Truman and I met Macayla and Bronna, Jake and Becca for coffee and lunch. Yesterday afternoon Nanny and Oopa came over for their weekly visit. Nanny enjoyed feeding Truman and helped my bathe him before bed. Tomorrow we are planning to meet Lana for lunch to catch up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When do I get to feed him?!