Sunday, April 29, 2007

8 Months!

Today my little baby turned 8 months! To celebrate we went to the track to introduce Truman to gambling...OK, really we went to celebrate my birthday and Grandpa David's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA DAVID!!! What a lovely day we had with Grandma, Grandpa, Baba, Uncle Pat, Auntie Tina, and Aunt Misty. Truman kept winning on all the horses he picked so next week he will be going on his own to place some more wagers. Maybe he'll grow up to be a bookie....his daddy would be proud! Thanks Jerry for such a wonderful birthday weekend!




Here's a pic of Truman and I at Woodbine....go Johnny Hollywood go!!!!













Saturday afternoon we met baby Leo for the first time. What a cutie! I can't believe how alert he is for only 6 weeks. He was almost awake for the entire few hours that we were at the Sullivan's. Tzen and Tash seems to be doing very well and have adjusted to parenthood beautifully! Congratulations again!












Looks like Truman is going to take after me with my love of coffee...here's a pic of Truman getting his caffeine fix on Friday afternoon after a long hard day of shopping for mommy's birthday gift. I can't believe he is drinking the competitor's brand...honey, where's the Bucks?

No comments: