Thursday, April 12, 2007

Who Loves the Water?

Today Truman had his first swimming "lesson", well it was less of a lesson and more of a chance for him to become familiar with the water. Nonetheless, Truman of course loved it! This however, was not his first time in a pool so maybe that helped! Today we did learn a new trick to help Truman be more comfortable on his back in the water. He loved to splash the water with his hands and arms and loved to kick his little feet! My little fish!

Here is a picture of my little angel sleeping, which has taken me all afternoon to try to do. He just did not want to go down after our class at all and Morrie was not helping matters as he has been prancing all over the house non-stop. I am having one of those days where I have zero patience for my little puppy. Anyhoo, I resorted to running some errands in hopes he would fall asleep in the car...and it worked (I transferred him three times and he stayed sleeping). Truman has now been sleeping for about 2 hours (yipee!), so I have some time to update the blog.

I have also started giving Truman a sippy cup...here are a few priceless shots of him. I am just not sure how much of the water he is actually drinking. Most of the water winds up on the front of his shirt or on the floor from the countless times he drops his cup.

My time has run out, I hear my little bug waking up!



1 comment:

Benjamin Thornton said...

Hi Michele

The picture of Truman sleeping is priceless, someday I hope to sleep that peacefully again :) I completely understand your lack of puppy patience - the squirrels running around our house have made today a particularily bark-filled one - just like you, it made naptime very difficult.
Steph