Monday, April 23, 2007

Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo


You can come too, too, too...we're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo! What a fun, busy, sunny day it was! I think everyone else had the same idea we had. It was like Toronto came out of hibernation and decided to go to the zoo. Jerry and I never noticed kids at the zoo before. I am sure they were always there, but funny how perceptions change. Ryan, Rebecca, Jake, Ben, Steph, Christine and Dash joined us. Truman had a wonderful long nap as we walked around and checked out the animals. I wish I had someone to push me around in a stroller so I could sleep. After a few hours of walking around and deciding not to pay the ridiculously high prices for pizza we headed out for a nice late lunch at our favourite place, The Pickle Barrel. Delish. As if Jerry and I hadn't walked enough, we decided to go for another walk yesterday afternoon so that Morrie could also partake in the glorious weather. We would love to have taken Morrie to the zoo, but I am almost positive he probably wouldn't make it out of the park.
Speaking of Morrie, my love for him is definitely coming back. Well, not to say that my adoration completely went away, but he can be trying at times and maybe I am just being more patient with him.
On Saturday afternoon we went to the Home Show and met another architect that seems interesting. Then, Jerry and I went on a date Saturday night while Wanda and David babysat Truman. Tdot was a good boy and fell asleep easily although, he was coughing and sneezing a lot when we got home. Lucky for us, he slept through the night and was in great spirits on Sunday.

Here's a picture of our independent boy trying to brush his own teeth. In fact, every night he insists on "brushing" his teeth! What am I going to do with him?

No comments: