Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter!

What a fun weekend! Here's a quick recap as to how the Topolski family spent their Easter...

Friday afternoon Pat, Tina and my parents came over for a nice Easter Brunch. We all spent the day eating and playing with Truman. Saturday morning Jerry, Truman and I went to Pat and Tina's for breakfast. Jerry and I wanted to bring Gryfe's bagels, but for some reason all the bagel shops that we normally go to were closed! Jerry and I were both so exhausted Saturday because for some reason Truman decided to wake up at 2am. We tried to let him cry it out, but he cried more and more until finally at about 4am I brought him into bed with us. I think the only one in the house who got any sleep was Morrie! Saturday afternoon we went to Voyteck's house to celebrate his 70th birthday. Saturday evening (because of our exhaustion) Jerry and I stayed home and watched a movie. Again, Truman woke up at 2am (what is happening?) but this time he only cried for an hour. I was so happy that Sunday was such a relaxing day, we needed the rest. Ben, Lauren and Tim came over for breakfast (little Ben is such a cutie!!). Then the family travelled to Ajax for Easter dinner. After dinner, we took Morrie for a nice walk and let him off leash for awhile. Morrie decided to try to catch some geese and found himself in a pool of cold water (poor puppy). I am happy to report that Truman slept through the night yesterday and I am hoping that he will do the same again tonight. My fingers are crossed.








No comments: