Monday, November 13, 2006

Sushi Time!


Sunday night Truman and I met with Bronna, Jeff and Macayla; Ryan, Rebecca and Jake; and Ben and Liana for sushi. This was the first time I have had sushi since I was pregnant - it was delicious! How I missed Japanese food. A special thank you to Ryan for being Truman's substitute father. I appreciate you helping him fall asleep while I finished my meal! Again, all three kids were great...they sure do show well! Macayla and Truman spent the night talking and flirting with one another.


Earlier in the day, Truman met up with his friends Ethan, Olivia and Christine at the Pickle Barrel for lunch. It was great seeing everyone again. Truman enjoyed being passed around and being social - he is such a curious fellow.


On Saturday night Truman, Jerry and I had a lovely time at Lana and Mario's wedding party! We missed seeing Skitchy, hopefully we'll see her at our next visit!


No comments: