Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Truman goes to work


Truman and I visited my work on Monday. Truman got to see my office and meet all of my work colleagues. He was a really good boy and liked to smile at everyone, especially Sonia who got an extra big smile! Maybe if i keep exposing Truman to the hospital he'll want to be a doctor! In the attached picture auntie Lana is holding Truman while he shows off his hat from his uncle Pat. He's ready for winter.


Last night we went to visit Wawa and David, we were so excited to hear all about Truman's cousin Joachim. He sounds like such a sweet boy and sure has a place in Wawa's heart. Truman is a little jealous and is looking forward to spending more time with Wawa on Sunday.


Today Truman and I will be going to the movies together for the first time. We'll be meeting up with Rebecca, Jake, Bronna and Macalya. It should be fun.

No comments: