Monday, October 27, 2008

Determined Climber

My son can be very determined when he wants something. So much so, that he goes after what he wants when he wants it (or cries until he gets what he wants). Last week, Truman would stop at nothing to get his soother. Interestingly, this desire for his soother has increased since mommy took the soother away from him while in the car. I was busy putting away laundry, or doing some other domestic chore, entered Truman's room and found him with a chair pulled up beside the crib and one leg over the side.....
Here's the determined look "Mommy, I want my soother". Little does he know that his days with a soother are numbered. I am hoping to phase it out by the end of the year. We will see how strong willed I can be! So far, so good with not letting him have one in the car!


And the relief...I got it mommy, now get me outta here!


Since this incident Truman loves using his chair to get into his crib. He likes to pretend to put his stuffed animals to bed and cover them with his blanket. Hmmm...do I see a big boy bed in our future?
Stay tuned for some pics from Hallowe'en...Truman and I have been practicing putting on his costume (I need to prepare him), tonight was a struggle...but once the outfit was on he liked looking at himself in the mirror!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Mich... Tag, you're it!
Follow the link:
http://admiringavery.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-youre-it.html