Monday, October 13, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving! The Topolski-O'Brien-Braun clan have decided on a new annual tradition....Chudleigh's Apple Farm. I can't tell you how much fun Truman had, let alone the rest of the family! Here is a pic of Truman in the "pumpkin patch"....he was having difficulty deciding which pumpkin to take home!

Truman loved the tractor/hay ride to the orchards...in fact he's been talking about it ever since we came home. Truman has also become quite the expert on how to pick apples, he even told me that I needed to twist the apples first before pulling them off the tree. Here's Truman tasting the goods...


I think we picked a good two and a half bags full of apples, I hope this does not mean I have to bake a pie? Avery had a good time as well and helped Pat pick out the best pieces of fruit to pick. I can't wait until next year when both boys will be running around!

Last night Tina and I cooked a Thanksgiving feast for the family. We were joined by Nanny, Oopa, Grandma, David, Baba, Misty, Troy and Peter. The food was delish and I think we will be eating leftovers for the next few days. DELISH...especially the desserts...Tina treated us to a triple chocolate brownie mousse cake and a pumpkin cheesecake.







No comments: