Thursday, November 20, 2008

Obsession with Cars

Every evening when I pick Truman up from school, inevitably on our way home he will tell me that he would like to watch Cars. He is no longer interested in the Wiggles, Thomas Train, or television, he just wants to watch Cars. He loves Mac, Lightning and Mator and talks about them all the time. In fact, he has started to sleep with the DVD cover! When the movie is on, I have a hard time getting his attention.


Here are a few pics of Truman introducing his baby cousin Avery to the movie...Avery too seemed to enjoy it!

On Monday night we had our parent-teacher meeting at day care. Carol, Truman's teacher told us that Truman likes to talk a lot (really?) and he is very social and is happy to greet anyone who comes to the door. His only objective is for him to concentrate using his cutlery more. When we finished our meeting it was quite a bit later than we normally are when we pick him up, and he was the last child in his classroom. I have never seen Truman so upset. I was told that he kept telling his teacher that his mom was coming. I think he thought we were going to leave him there. Poor thing.


Since this is the first time I have blogged in a long time, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the newest Topolski Family Member. On November 3rd, Noah was welcomed by Anya, Wolf and Joachim. Congratulations! We cannot wait to meet you!








No comments: