Monday, January 07, 2008

Mr. Mom

My dear husband spent the last two weeks taking care of our little one. Jerry did a great job entertaining our bundle of energy and my two boys had a lot of fun hanging out together. My only complaint was that I didn't have a gourmet meal or a vodka tonic waiting for me when I got home. But I did have chauffeur service to and from work everyday....beggars can't be choosers.
Jerry and Truman discovered the Ontario Science Centre during the holidays. They enjoyed their trip so much, Jerry bought us a family pass. Truman loved playing in the mini Loblaws and playing in the kitchen. At one point a bigger kid pushed Truman and took his toy and my little guy pushed him right back. Unexpected from our usually sensitive child. Go Truman! I think day care must be paying off!



We have noticed a lot of "Virgo" behaviour from Truman over the last few weeks. One afternoon we took a family walk and some snow got on Truman's boot, he quickly bent over to wipe the snow away. Yesterday we were at my parent's for dinner and Truman insisted on using a coaster for his sippy cup! LOVE IT! Jerry is so very happy that we may have a neat child. Looks as though Morrie and I are the messy ones in the family....OK, I am the only messy one, just me.







No comments: