Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I realize that my wishes are coming a little late, but we've had a busy few days and looks like more jammed packed days ahead. Christmas Eve I had the pleasure of working, but my dear husband was such a gem and packed up the car with presents, food, and puppy in tow and picked me up once I was released. We headed to the 'Jax to spend Christmas with my parents. Truman decided to spend Christmas Eve the way any good Topolski would, with a baguette and a bottle of the finest French wine.
So the food gauging began (and to be honest it really hasn't ended). Truman insisted on helping out in the kitchen Christmas Eve. He is already starting to be such a good sous chef.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Truman this Christmas. His face was priceless when he saw his super new wagon from his aunt T, Uncle Pat, and Nanny and Oopa. He could not get enough of climbing in and out of the wagon, pulling it, manipulating it any way possible. Truman then helped all of us open our gifts with delight. He loved ripping the paper and throwing it. By the time we finished unwrapping all our gifts, the little tike was exhausted. Off for a mid-morning nap!


Christmas dinner at my parent's was a feast (of course), with the majority of the cooking being done by my sister. Many thanks for filling our bellies. Yum yum! Truman loved everything except for the turkey, our little vegetarian.

Boxing day we went to Wanda and David's for dinner and were joined by my parents, Pat and Tina. It was so nice to celebrate together, especially since we have such a small family. Truman was adored by his grandmother Wanda and she provided his favourite food for him (pomegranate).

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Holiday Season!


No comments: