Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Single Motherhood

This week my dear husband is away on business and I am a single mom. Surprisingly, so far so good! Not that this is the first time I have been home alone...but the first time I have been home alone for this long with a toddler! Morning number one was a little tough trying to get ready while Truman pulled everything out of every drawer in the house. Morning number two I got a little more organized and ensured that Truman was kept busy while I finished getting ready. We will see what tomorrow will bring.

Our evenings have been quite busy...Tuesday night we went to the Annual General Meeting at our daycare. Truman had a great time at the potluck dinner. He went up to all of his teachers and demanded hugs and ate food of their plates. He also loved running around the room with a chicken finger in each hand. Tonight, my parents came over for dinner and we then took Truman and Morrie for a nice walk. Tomorrow night aunt Misty will be staying with us until Saturday. Thank goodness for aunt Misty!


Here are some pictures of Truman after his bath this evening.

No comments: