Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blame it on Heroes

Blame it on Heroes! I apologize for not updating the blog sooner, but my nights have been occupied by trying to catch up with the series. Finally, I am up to date and ready to blog again.

So, let's see, where do I begin? I started back at work on Monday, and honestly after two days I feel as though I never left! Truman is adjusting better to day care (although he still gets rather upset when we drop him off in the morning). At least he no longer screams when I pick him up in the afternoon. Our nights are spent playing and hugging non-stop. My little one has definitely become more clingy since he has started day care. It is still so hard to leave him, but we are both adjusting to the changes.

On Saturday, we went to Tim Horotn's for our weekly bagels and then ventured to a garage sale in the neighbourhood. In the afternoon, we went house hunting and then we headed to Oakville to meet Troy. Congratulations Scott and Myriah! We were so excited to meet the newest addition of the Sullivan clan. Troy is a beautiful baby and did not make a peep the entire evening. Mom and Dad are both doing well and look great.

On Sunday, Truman and Jerry came downtown with me while I ran for the cure with Tina and Misty. Truman enjoyed cheering on all the runners. Later, we met up with Ryan, Rebecca, and Jake and decided to take advantage of the nice weather and went out for dinner on the patio at one of our favourite restaurants. The boys, as always were angels and had a lot of fun sharing their dinner.






No comments: