Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Belated Thanksgiving Feast

Tonight we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family....I know it is a few weeks late, but my parents were both away and this was the first weekend that we could all get together as a family. And what a feast we had! Truman (and Jerry) especially loved the pumpkin cheesecake Tina baked. Mom - I noticed the extra cake you kept feeding my little one!!

While at my parents, Truman had a whole new place to discover as a moving toddler. He loved playing the organ, opening all the cupboards, walking up and down the stairs, and pushing the garbage can all over the house. What a busy time for all. Of course, Truman enjoyed entertaining everyone at dinner. Morrie feasted on whipped potatoes and anything else that ended up on the floor from Truman's tray!



No comments: