Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summer BBQ...an Eighth Tooth is Coming...

First, so sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile...I don't even have an excuse as to why I haven't, except that nothing too much has been happening lately. Truman's eighth tooth is on it's way and he had a little difficulty but I think that the worst is over.

Saturday night, Misty came over to babysit Truman, while Jerry and I went to Bronna's 30th birthday party....HAPPY 30th BRONNA! We felt so strange going out without Truman and stayed out until midnight, which is the latest we have been out since Truman came into our life. Truman was a good boy while we were at the party, but woke up at 6am so I had very little sleep. Luckily he went down for a quick nap so I could catch up on some zzzz's.

Today we had the Sullivan's and Thornton's over for a summertime BBQ. We, the Topolski's LOVE summer BBQ season. It is our favourite time of year to entertain. We set up the swimming pool so the kids could cool off and have some fun. Truman and Dash napped for most of the afternoon. After Truman woke up from his schnooze we tried to put him in the pool but he got really upset and cried, the poor thing. Swimming was just not on his agenda this afternoon. Mommy is the only thing he seems to want these days, but honestly I don't mind!






No comments: