Sunday, December 02, 2007

15 Months

On Monday I took Truman for his 15 month check-up (although he turned 15 months on Thursday). Our "little" boy is growing! He now weighs 24.5 lbs and is 80.5 cm in length, which puts him at the 50th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. Perfect! He hasn't been the best eater at home lately, but from what his teachers at day care tell me he loves food, especially bread....definitely a Topolski! Let's see, what is new with Truman? His new favourite thing to do is sit down on a chair, a bench, the couch. He wants to do everything that we do. If I sit down to take off my shoes, he copies me. We went outside this morning to shovel the snow, he wanted to help. It's adorable. Yesterday Jerry and I taught him some new dance moves. Raise the Roof!
What has our weekend looked like? Friday night we had dinner at Wanda and David's house. Truman loves to be at his grandparent's house and has really taken to Wanda. She helped him walk up and down the stairs at least 30 times. Truman had his music class Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon we went to some more open houses (no luck). Saturday night my parents came over to look after Truman while Jerry and I went to my work Christmas party. Truman took his nanny's hand and lead her through the house showing her his room, his books, and his toys. Truman didn't even flinch when we left, I was so relieved!




No comments: