Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Time! Finally!

I feel like we have had an especially cold and wet spring and I am so happy to finally drop my winter jacket, hat and mittens. It has been so dreary and finally the sun has decided to shine this week. I am counting down the days until warm summer weather.


Truman started soccer again last week and he LOVES it! I love that he is on team "Berlin" as everyone knows Germany is my favourite soccer team. Poor Oliver just wants to get in on the action and play too. Although, we can distract him for a little bit if we bring him some snacks, preferably a carbohydrate.
Oliver's words are exploding lately and he is saying more and more. He is so proud when he points to an object to tell us what it is. He can count to 10 (obviously lots of mimicking from Truman?). I can't believe he is 22 months today - how can he almost be 2 years old? Where has the time gone?



And who is that in the above picture? Its North Toronto's only Jewish Easter Bunny! Lucky for us, it also happens to be my husband! This is Jerry's third appearance as the Easter Bunny in our neighbourhood's annual Easter Egg Hunt. Love it! The kids had a grand time despite the freezing cold weather and rain. What a kid wouldn't do for a little chocolate....




We spent Easter at my parents home and had our own egg hunt. Family gatherings are definitely getting a lot more hectic with so many kids on the move. But, we had so much fun! Lucky for Jerry and I, both boys fell fast asleep on the drive home.

No comments: