Sunday, October 25, 2009

Go Bananas!

Tonight I took Truman to his first concert - The Wiggles Go Bananas! I was brave and we took the subway downtown and then walked to the Roger's Center. Truman was so good and held my hand the entire way. I could not believe Truman's grin when the Wiggles came on stage, I will remember his expression always. He was completely amazed!
Truman sat on my lap for the entire concert, he was not interested in getting up to dance with the other children. Even when Murray came down the aisle near our seats, Truman was not about to leave me to see him. When we got home Truman was able to recite for Jerry what he saw, who came out first, what songs they sang. I have a feeling this will not be our last Wiggles concert! Oh and BTW - I loved every minute of it!


I realized this weekend that I had not yet taken any nude photos of our youngest son! There were only a few I could post for the blog, the others were a little x-rated. Oliver loves to be naked (who doesn't)...luckily he didn't pee! Delish!

Our little Olie is no longer sleeping at night as well as he was a few weeks ago. I am not sure if he is going through another growth spurt, but he is now waking every three hours to eat where he was previously sleeping for up to six hours plus. As well, he generally prefers to sleep in my arms Miracle wrapped or not! I need to break him of this habit, but as Jerry keeps reminding me in a few years he won't want to sleep with me at all.

No comments: