Saturday, February 02, 2008

Peanut Butter Face

Truman just loves to pose when I bring out the camera. He loves having his picture taken and as you can see, our little one is fairly photogenic! I just had to take these peanut butter pics the other morning.
His personality is in full bloom these days. He loves to talk (although I really think he just likes the sound of his voice). I have noticed a few "shy" episodes when he encounters new people/situations. He has also started hiding on us. One morning this week when we were getting ready I was trying to find Truman so that I could put on his jacket. I looked in his room and couldn't see him, and then heard a giggle coming from the closet. Too cute! He hates when mommy is not in the room and you can hear Tdot scream down the street if I dare to leave the house without him!


We are still having challenges trying to get Truman to eat meat. This afternoon I fed him some soup which had chicken pieces in it. He freaked out, and I had to fish the chicken out with my fingers so that he would stop crying. Although, the previous night, he did eat spicy ground beef that we used for tacos! He is particular I guess.

Truman continues to be neat, today I foud him putting away all his books before we went to our music class. He likes to put "back" all his toys when he is finished with them. He dislikes having snow on his boots and insists on wiping it off. I often find him in the kitchen at day care helping his teachers clean, and they tell me as well, that he enjoys putting the books and toys "back". My little helper.



No comments: