Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Peek-A-Boo

Truman's new favourite game to play is peek-a-boo! He thinks hiding is quite fun, but doesn't want me to be out of his sight for too long.

Truman has been extra cuddly over the last few days. I think all the fussing is because he is getting another molar. Poor thing! Let me tell you it's not so easy being with a little toddler when he's teething! He doesn't seem happy unless he's in my arms!

Morrie has not been himself since he returned from the hospital last night. He had surgery on his tongue and we are hoping that it is only calcification and not anything more serious. I think he is still in a lot of pain. He too has been extra cuddly and wants a lot of attention. Tonight, he decided to sleep in Truman's room under his crib (which is a first). Misery likes company?





No comments: