Friday, July 06, 2007

Too Busy To Pose


Since Truman has learned how to crawl he is investigating everything in the house. He also enjoys pulling himself up on everything and trying to stand on his own. Poor boy hasn't mastered balance yet and inevitably falls down. Truman is now too busy to pose for a picture...he would rather chase Morrie around the house or find out what is in the closest drawer. What can a mom do? I may only have action shots for the next little bit.


Truman made my day today by saying "mom" for the first time. Honestly, I was so excited and touched I thought I might cry (even though I doubt he was actually calling me!). For the past few days I have been amazed with his level of understanding and amazed at some of the things he has been doing. Such a sponge!
Yesterday Baba took Truman and I to buy Truman his first pair of shoes. We went to the same store where Baba bought Jerry his first pair of walking shoes, some 33 years ago. Truman was so good while he was getting his foot measured and when he was trying on different styles of shoes. Baba was so happy that she was able to do this for her great grandson.

No comments: