Sunday, January 07, 2007

Truman's Second Tooth

Truman received his second tooth today...I can't believe it...or rather I don't want to believe it! Two teeth in two days! He is also trying desperately to sit up by himself...
Let me tell you a little bit about this weekend....Anya, Wolf and Baby J came in on Friday from Alaska. Considering their long travels, the family was doing very well. Joachim has changed so much in two weeks....he is such a happy and content little baby. Such a sweetheart! As well, Gabrysia came in from Chicago to meet the two cousins. We had a lovely Shabbat dinner with beautiful singing and yummy food. A good time was had by all! On Saturday afternoon Jerry, Truman and I met up with Anya, Wolf and Joachim and had lunch at Bayview Village and then walked around the mall for a bit. In the evening we all rented a movie (My Super Ex-Girlfriend) and ordered some pizza....delish! This morning we were back at Wanda and David's for a lovely brunch. This afternoon Tina, Truman and I will be going for a walk and definitely getting some coffee. I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights and neither has Truman. I am assuming he's had difficulty sleeping due to his teeth coming in. But truly he has been in wonderful spirits and we cannot complain at all.




No comments: