Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Where does the time go?

It's May and spring has finally sprung. We put away all the winter coats, hats, and mitts. We have started to spend more time outdoors. Truman and I have enjoyed being pulled by daddy around the neighbourhood in his red wagon. It is quite a site, but Truman won't sit in the wagon unless I am there with him, and I have to indulge him, especially after he'll say "Momma, sit down".

Truman has started to say more and more two word sentences, and the occasional three word sentence. He also enjoys singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" as well as a few other popular children's songs. I am so proud of him.
Truman is enjoying being in the Toddler Room at day care, especially now that his two friends, Brendon and Jake from the Infant Room have joined him. When I pick Truman up from school he has me sit down and read a few books to him and his friends. It has been the routine for the last week and today when I came through the door two of the kids had their books ready! Isn't that a pip?




No comments: