Saturday, November 10, 2007

Truman's First Haircut

Today we took Truman for his first haircut. Some may say it was long over do, but to be honest Jerry and I loved his unruly curls and long hair. We arrived at the Terminal Barber Shop at about nine this morning. I was the only female in this place, which definitely had a masculine tone. I think that some of the patrons were very uncomfortable with my presence! If you look at the link, this place is called "Boys Club on Bay Street". This was the only place that Jerry wanted Truman to get his hair cut. Besides the barber previously cut the king of Saudi Arabia's hair! Nothing is too good for our little boy! We placed him on the seat and waited to see what would happen. Lately he loves to sit "like a big boy", so he stayed put (with Jerry's help of course). I thought for sure he would get upset, but he was truly having too much fun!



Now, after this hair cut, I doubt anyone will be mistaking him for a girl anytime soon. I think I had a little tear when the first lock of his hair was cut. Surprisingly, I didn't even keep a piece! So, here is a pic of our clean cut chap!





No comments: