Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School Days

Truman started day care last week, which was incredibly difficult for me. It was strange not having him with me and terribly lonely. I constantly worried if he was alright and to be honest I didn't even leave him in school for long. On the second day, they asked me to leave and supposedly he fell asleep right away and when I came back to get him he was just fine. This week he has figured things out a little more and starts to panic as I put him in his highchair (he knows I am going to leave him). Truman has had a much harder time the last few days, and I am doing much better. Poor thing is also fighting a cold and has yet another tooth coming in. We'll see how the next few days go. I hope he starts enjoying day care. Now....what to do with all this free time?








No comments: